The Table MeetUps
MeetUps are small groups that provide ongoing, accessible, and meaningful Christ-centered relational connection points beyond our Sunday services. These groups encompass everything from home groups to book clubs to discipleship groups, bible studies, and more!
Why are MeetUps important for our community?
They provide endless opportunities to walk the talk of the Gospel and our values (thoughtful, inclusive, eclectic, communal, vulnerable) as we grow in communion with God and one another. To this end, we want to be able to have groups available for everyone who wants to be a part- especially our new visitors.
Current Available MeetUps at The Table
Open Studio MeetUp- NEW Online group!
- Leader: Gail Bayron
- 1st Friday of the month at 12:30pm & 3rd Thursday of the month at 7pm
- Description: An online group that takes an hour and a half twice a month for the quiet joy of making things. Whether you paint, craft, scrapbook, sew/knit/crochet, do woodwork, or play music, you are invited to do it in the context of community. A great way to interact with folks beyond the ‘normal’ rhythms of life. Let’s get together and make stuff!
Men’s Support Group MeetUp
- Leader: Daryl Adams
- 7 pm Tuesdays
- Description: A support group for men struggling with addiction or other mental health issues.
Table Teens MeetUp
- Leaders: Maggie Tilford, Marisa Martinez, Michael Alvarez, and Abbey Schmahl
- 6:30pm – 8:00pm Sundays
- Description: A group for 7th-12th graders in a relaxed atmosphere (includes food, games, song, & Bible discussion).
Men’s Discipleship Group
- Leader: Brett Tilford
- 8:00 am Saturday mornings
- Description: This group is for guys of any age looking to go deeper in their walk with Christ. We spend about half the time sharing honestly about how we’re doing and the second half discussing whatever (short) reading we engaged that week.
Randalls’ MeetUp- Allen
- Leaders: Kaitlyn & Brandon Randall
- 7 pm Wednesdays
- Description: An open group that meets for relational connection and Christ-centered discussion.
20-Somethings’ Monthly Brunch MeetUp- Allen
- Leaders: Megan & Christian Gray Hering
- Once a month, typically 11am on Sunday
- Description: Anyone post-high school but not yet 30 is welcome for food, games, and fun conversation!
How can I pitch in to help get Table MeetUps off the ground?
Our biggest need right now is for 1 or 2 more home groups that meet either weekly or bi-weekly to discuss the previous Sunday’s message. Would you be willing to serve as a facilitator or host for a semester? Or, if you are interested in hosting a new group, please send us your suggestion here: